Thursday 2 May 2013

Outfit of The Day- Dreaded Double Denim

Another outfit of the day, this time attacking the faux pas of double denim! I'd like to say I handled it well, others will probably say different...

 Hat: Primark

Shirt: Charity Shop
T shirt: Topman
Jeans: Charity Shop
Shoes: eBay
Necklace: eBay

I only buttoned the top button of the shirt to show off the t shirt and not have too much denim as if the shirt was buttoned up. I like how the necklace ties in nicely with the buttoned shirt and colour of the t shirt.
Also I'm in love with these jeans! Such a good find for £1.50, love the style of the rolled up bottoms and the butt pockets, which you cant see, and the bleached style, their so unique I feel.

I love this necklace! Its from Kreepsville but I found it on eBay as an impulse buy late at night, glad I did thought it's really awesome! Cost around a fiver including p&p which is pretty good considering on the website it cost £20 for the necklace.  
These Nike Air Max don't really go with the look but I've been obsessed with them ever since they arrived! I think they add to the grungey 90's sneaker kid vibe haha.









There we goo, all done for today, some more posts coming soon though! Watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment