Friday 17 May 2013

Carbootin' outfit

I wore this to go carbootin' the other day ad just forgot to post it, not that amazing but it works, something simple and comfy to walk around in, not that I have that many clothes that arnt....
Wore something waterproof, of course, and worked around that. 
Wore my only waterproof jacket, the leather hoodie and worked from there, I wore creepers, to stay out of them puddles ;) 
I like the colour of the shirt and jeans together, didnt want it too matchy but wore black accessories to tie in with the hoodies


Shirt: Charity
Jeans: Carboot
Leather hoodie: Charity
Beanie: eBay
Shoes: New Look
necklace: Carboot
Dem rings!
dat face
D:
Snoopy!

2 comments:

  1. love your rings and shirt. love carboot sales! x
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u very much ^^ Iknow, their such an underestimated thing! I can u enjoy them as mcuh as me by your posts :)

      Delete