Wednesday 19 June 2013

OOTD......Ehhh

Shirt: Reiss
Trousers: New Look
Shoes: Converse
Hat: eBay
Gold Chain: Charity
Excuse crappy pics, but mixture of bad lighting/ IDGAF
New hat! Smae as my black cat ear 1 but found it on eBay for £3 rather than £5 -_- that shit aint cute ebay. So I took advantage of that price and bought the camel version I fancied.
Heres what I wore to Barnardos today, thought it was cool and simple so decided to blog it hope you like it too. Also I found out some terrible news. Since we are a 99p shop we have had to get rid of our mannequins! No more outfits styled by pieces from there! My life is over, I shall no longer work there.....
Of course joking I love that place!
Tried to match my shoes and trousers to the colours on my shirt, think I did quite well dunno about you, but yeh. 
Thats it for today, hope you enjoyed, more soon





No comments:

Post a Comment