Wednesday 23 October 2013

Vintage Fair

So the other day there was this cool little vintage fair in Leeds Uni, it was £15 for a kilo of clothes, which you cant beat! Especially when its full of light weight shirts and stuff, I got 2 shirts for £5, so £2.50 each! I love this shirt, its colours, the pattern and its so retro cool, plus it feels really nice, which is always a bonus!  
I have literally been living in these vintage Adidas trainers since I bought them , I got them from a cool vintage shop in Leeds called Vintage, which is like an amazing jumble sale of vintage and retro clothes and shoes. I am in love with all the vintage shops here in Leeds, spend most of my time in there, without buying much haha.

Shirt: Vintage
Jeans: Primark
Jumper: Charity shop
Shoes: Vintage
Cap: Vintage
Necklace: New Look







No comments:

Post a Comment